US justice department rules out prosecutions over CIA prison deathsWritten by CP Editor Friday, 31 August 2012
Human rights group describes outcome as 'nothing short of a scandal' after investigation into treatment of detainees is closed
Read 252 times | Like this? Tweet it to your followers!
Latest from CP Editor
- Moazzam Begg speaks to Russia Today about the Guantanamo hunger strike
- Are Muslims active enough in the fight against Guantanamo?
- Hunger games: Critical health fears as Gitmo strike marks Day 100
- OpGTMO: Anonymous vows global hack attack to shut down Guantanamo
- U.S. terror suspect studied chemical engineering at Quebec university
Login to post comments
International human rights breaches - State accountability v State immunity
Legal seminar: Preserving the rule of law: taking a risk
Extradited to a future of torture: the reality of solitary confinement in America
Spying and Entrapment
Are Muslims active enough in the fight against Guantanamo?
Guantanamo: 100 days of hunger strike - Template Khutba
Muslim students discriminated against in the UK
Boston, Social Media and Contemporary Lynching
Help Lynne Stewart, civil rights lawyer for Muslim defendants, stay alive
How your Schedule 7 swab could help get your family arrested
Why haven't you signed the Shaker Aamer petition?